Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Friday, August 13, 2010

A triple shot of Lawrence metal shows!

Coliseum will be returning to Lawrence at the Jackpot on September 1st. Mansions will be opening for them.



---

One of the craziest shows of the year will undoubtedly be Japan's own Envy at the Jackpot on October 10th. Along with them is Trash Talk, Touche Amore and And So I Watch You From Afar. Go. To. This. Show.









---

And last but not least...THEY'RE BACK! Sad about Behemoth cancelling? Well, one day before at the Granada...get ready for GWAR.

GWAR
The Casualties
Infernaeon
Mobile Deathcamp

Be sure to wear white.





No comments: