Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Overkill 2010 US Tour!

After touring pretty much everywhere last year with Exodus, East Coast thrash titans (and the band that should totally be in the Big 4 instead of Anthrax), OVERKILL will be touring North America in Spring of 2010 with the killer line-up of polish death metal titans VADER and blackened death metal killers GOD DETHRONED! No exact dates have been set, but it looks like it'll take place in April.

EVIL!

NEVER DIES!

No comments: