Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Year's Ev(il)e

If you want to be a part of the funnest New Year's Eve celebration around, all you need is $3 (yes, just three dollars), to be at the Replay Lounge in Lawrence on the 31st, and be ready to headbang. Welcome to New Year's Evil!

Hammerlord
Troglodyte
Wrath & Ruin

Running the spectrum. Zombie-esque doom metal, Bigfoot-esque death metal and Undertaker-esque thrash. You won't be disappointed. Everyone will be talking about this show for all of 2011. DON'T MISS IT!

No comments: