Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Monday, April 4, 2011

Thrash All Summer Long!

You've got DRI, Nocturnal, Witchaven, Holy Grail all in May. Want to continue the thrash into the summer? YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED:

June 27th...

Kansas City...

The Beaumont Club...

Thrash metal legends...

FORBIDDEN

will make their mark to be felt by the midwest for years to come!

Support comes from Revocation, White Wizzard, and Havok!

This will easily be one of the best shows ever to grace our city in quite some time. BE THERE!







No comments: