Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saviours -- Lawrence, KS -- September 2nd, 2011

First night of Saviours and Bison B.C.'s tour before they get with Weedeater for a larger tour. Weedeater/Saviours/Bison B.C. is a tour everyone should see.

1. Heathen Eye
2. Grave (new)
3. Fire of God (new)
4. Cretin (new)
5. Holy Slaughter
6. We Roam
7. ? (I think it was Cavern of Mind)

One of the loudest shows of the year. Saviours is a lot heavier than last I saw them, but when they kick in and go fast, it rules. Cretin sounded the best of their new songs, and We Roam was mind-blowing. Excellent stoner NWOBHM worship.

Bison B.C. opened and were great. Definitely fast and heavy. They fit in perfectly with Saviours.

Opening the show was Melting Point of Bronze, who were really good. They also fit in perfectly on this bill, kick-ass rock and roll mixed with deaththrash.

Overall, real good show. Gotta be up in 7 hours now!

Saviours: 8.5/10
Bison B.C.: 8/10
Melting Point of Bronze: 7.5/10

No comments: