Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Monday, January 21, 2013

Finally, some good news!

Here's a couple of shows that were just announced!

First is Mutilation Rites! They're a pretty awesome newer black metal band from New York. They can blast with the best of them, though, so don't let their looks fool ya! They'll be at the Jackpot in Lawrence on March 12th.



====

Second is a pretty special announcement! Fu Manchu, which featured Kyuss' Brant Bjork (I actually don't think he's with them anymore), will be at the Record Bar in KC on April 8th performing all of their album "The Action Is Go", which is a great album! This will be a heavy, HEAVY night. Here's all of the album:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Mutilation Rites were at the Riot Room I might go see them again. They were pretty good the times I saw them with Skeletonwitch. But don't feel like driving to Lawrence.

Anonymous said...

Why Metallica Is The Best Metal Band Ever?


Metalica: The Best Band Type