Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Friday, November 8, 2013

I'M BACK!

Hey, anyone who still has stuck with me through this absence.

I actually write show reviews and a bunch of other stuff for a Kansas City music blog for Mill's Record Company, but I'm going to start posting show reviews and stuff here as well - I've actually gotten some e-mails from readers asking about this blog. So yeah, I'm back now! Gonna update the upcoming shows here now, too.

So stay tuned! Lots of good stuff coming up.

No comments: