Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Reborn in 2016

Hey everyone.

I'm bringing this blog back. All my reviews, previews and upcoming shows for metal in and around the Kansas City area will be here again.

I've gotten lots of positive feedback from people at shows saying how much they appreciate what I did on this blog and I've decided that it's time to bring it back. This will be updated frequently from now on.

As always, I'll still be writing about other things for Mills Record Company, but all local heavy metal things will be here as well.

Thank you for the support.

Taake/Wolvhammer/Stonehaven review coming up.

No comments: