Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mandatory Metallica -- September 8th, 2008

Hero Of The Day
That Was Just Your Life
(Anesthesia)--Pulling Teeth/Whiplash

Hero Of The Day would be better, I think, had it been written by a different band. James' vocals are TERRIBLE in this song. Probably the worst I've ever heard. Ugh.

The first song off of Death Magnetic, That Was Just Your Life is an alright song, although I think it could've been better. I like albums that open with a bang, and this one wasn't that good in the beginning. Great solo, though.

I had no idea wtf was going on when (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth started. I seriously didn't think it was Metallica at first; not until it went into Whiplash. I could've done without it. However, Whiplash is awesome. The solo on this song is insane! One of my favorite Metallica solos so far!

No comments: