Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Soulfly and Suicidal Tendencies are comin' up


A pair of upcoming concerts:



"JumpDaFukkUp" thrash metal/nu-metal group Soulfly will be at the Beaumont Club on November 23rd with Incite and local metal band Hammerlord.




Seminal thrash/skatepunk band Suicidal Tendencies will be at The Beaumont Club on November 28th (That's the day before GWAR at the same venue). Also appearing will be Terror and Whole Wheat Bread.

No comments: