Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Saturday, January 10, 2009

NOT METAL: Missy Higgins and Mates Of State

Australia piano singer-songwriter Missy Higgins, who opened for Ben Folds back in October, will be returning to the Beaumont Club on March 18th. No word yet for when Mr. Folds will be returning.

The first band I saw at Wakarusa 2008 was Mates of State, and they had a very good indie-pop sound to kick off the day for me. They'll be arriving at the Beaumont Club on April 13th with opening act Black Kids.

No comments: