Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Updates about some possible tours

Back in November I made this post about tours from Mayhem and Suffocation. Well, I have some updated news for both of the tours!

First off, it seems that the Mayhem tour with Marduk IS happening, and Cattle Decapitation and Cephalic Carnage are opening. This might just be the best tour of 2009 by far. So far, all four bands are confirmed to play the Maryland Deathfest (GO) and there's a rumored date of Seattle in June. I'll keep an eye out for more dates.

As for Suffocation, it looks like they aren't taking Napalm Death out on the road, but instead have opted for a tour with opening bands Whitechapel, Decrepit Birth and Veil Of Maya. A downgrade, but I think it should still be worth it. Only a handful of dates confirmed so far (including California Metalfest with CARCASS!!!) but I'll still keep an eye on it.

Now go out and buy the new Kreator and Cattle Decapitation CD's.

No comments: