Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hatebreed will be here! (kind of)

Talk about going to a show for the opening acts. Hatebreed will be touring behind their newest all-covers album "For The Lions" later this year, and they will be Springfield at Remmington's Downtown. The lineup is this:

Hatebreed
Chimaira
Winds of Plague
Dying Fetus
Toxic Holocaust

Dying Fetus, Toxic Holocaust? Technically, the only really bad band on the bill is Winds of Plague! I'm gonna try and catch this!

No comments: