Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Some show updates

Quick note about a couple of shows.

Going on for 24 hours starting tonight at 12:01 AM, you can buy 1 ticket and get 1 free for the Dragonforce show on Monday, Sept. 28th at the Beaumont Club. Link here.

And now for some slightly disheartening news, the Moonspell show has some big changes. Samael has dropped and taking their place will be Divine Heresy. The show has also changed venues, from the Beaumont Club to the next street over at the Riot Room. That means the show is now 21+. The show time has changed to 8:30 PM. Should still be a fun night!

See you at Motorhead tonight!

No comments: