Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kansas Gets Prog

Between The Buried and Me just announced they've signed to Metal Blade Records and announced a tour which is coming to the Granada in Lawrence!

Between The Buried And Me
Job For A Cowboy
The Ocean
Cephalic Carnage

April 26th
Granada
Lawrence, KS

Too bad JFAC is randomly thrown in there, another proggy-type band would've been great. But BTBAM puts on a great show!







1 comment:

combustion07 said...

Can't decide between this or Amon Amarth...