Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Monday, June 27, 2011

Upcoming moshfest: Bury Your Dead

You might think Bury Your Dead coming to town wouldn't be anything special, but they just had their original vocalist, Mat Bruso, rejoin the band! Seriously, that's cause for celebration. Don't come to this show unless you want to mosh and have a fantastic time! They'll be at the Beaumont Club on July 7th. Opening are Evergreen Terrace (!!!), For The Fallen Dreams, In The Midst of Lions, and Genosha. Come and mosh!







No comments: