Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The rest of July!

Don't forget these awesome shows in the rest of this month!

July 7th
Beaumont Club

BURY YOUR DEAD (feat. original vocalist MATT BRUSO)
Evergreen Terrace
For The Fallen Dreams
In The Midst Of Lions
Genosha

----

July 11th
recordBar

LITURGY
Dope Body

----

July 16th
Sandstone Amphitheater

ROB ZOMBIE
As I Lay Dying
All That Remains
Escape The Fate
Hammerlord

----

July 18th
The Granada

SUICIDE SILENCE
UNEARTH
All Shall Perish
Red Fang

----

July 19th
Crossroads KC

CINDERELLA
Hammerlord
The Dead Girls

----

July 21st
Aftershock

EXHUMED
ORIGIN
Cephalic Carnage
Troglodyte
The Roman Holiday

----

Get out there and get moshing!

No comments: