Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Upcoming show: Origin + a whole bunch of awesome bands!

Hometown heroes Origin are headlining a killer tour this Spring, and that tour ends on May 18th at the Granada in Lawrence. It's going to be insane. Origin headlines, and Cattle Decapitation, Decrepit Birth and Aborted open. There are some opening bands, including Battlecross and maybe Decrepit Birth (who is awesome and you should really check out) so it'll be a day filled with amazing death metal! Definitely mark this one down on your calendars.

(another band is performing but they personally attacked me on Facebook, so I refuse to name them. :P )





No comments: