Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Last minute show: Speedwolf in Lawrence!

Hey guys! Don't know how this one slipped past me, but Speedwolf will be playing at The Overlook (house on the corner of 6th and Alabama) for only $5! A few other bands will be playing, including Boreas (KC black metal) and Stiff Middle Fingers (punk covers!) so it should be a fun time!

Remember though, The Overlook is a house and people live there, so try to be respectful to everything! Woo!





No comments: