Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Some live Troglodyte!

I'm actually going to be gone May 31 (my birthday!) through June 4th. I'll be at Chaos In Tejas, down in Austin, TX. Tons of killer metal and punk bands are playing it. Check it out: www.chaosintejas.com

Since I probably won't be updating for a while, here's Troglodyte's complete live set opening the Origin show last week! Only 20 minutes, but it's killer! Big thanks to Chris Wilson, Trog's drummer, for uploading this!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.