Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Upcoming show: Rockstar Mayhem Fest

Yes, sir! After being left off of the initial dates, the Rockstar Mayhem Fest returns to KC this year on July 17th at Cricket Wireless Amphitheater (aka Sandstone). The lineup this year has some tasty acts on it, and some not so good ones. I think there's enough there to warrant a trip to Bonner Springs, though!

Main Stage:

Slipknot
Slayer
Motorhead
Rotating Band Slot (Asking Alexandria, The Devil Wears Prada, As I Lay Dying)

Jagermeister Stage:

Anthrax
Rotating Band Slot (AA, TDWP, AILD)
Rotating Band Slot (AA, TDWP, AILD)
Whitechapel
High On Fire

Sumerian Records Stage:

Upon A Burning Body
I, The Breather
Dirtfedd
Sumerian Stage local opening band









No comments: