Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Suffocation -- Kansas City, MO -- April 22nd, 2013

Full review here: http://blog.millsrecordcompany.com/suffocation-riot-room-2013

Suffocation (might be missing a song, may be out of order):

Thrones Of Blood
Mass Obliteration
As Grace Descends
Catatonia
Funeral Inception
Rapture Of Revocation
Liege Of Inveracity
Pierced From Within
Purgatorial Punishment
Devoid Of Truth
My Demise
Infecting The Crypts

Exhumed:

The Beginning After The End
Dis-Aseemboly Line
Through Cadaver Eyes
Slaughtercult
Torso
Distorted and Twisted to Form
Limb from Limb
Guitar Solo
Funereality
Decrepit Crescendo
All Guts, No Glory
As Hammer to Anvil
The Rotting
The Matter of Splatter

Suffocation: 9.5/10
Exhumed: 9/10
Jungle Rot: 8.5/10
Adimiron: 6/10
Troglodyte: 8.5/10

No comments: