Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Exodus -- Kansas City, MO -- March 31st, 2009

Exodus:

Bonded By Blood
Iconoclasm
Funeral Hymn
A Lesson In Violence
Children Of A Worthless God
Pirahna
And Then There Were None
Deathamphetamine
Blacklist
Fabulous Disaster
War Is My Shepherd
Strike Of The Beast
Toxic Waltz
Shovel Headed Kill Machine

Warbringer:

Total War
Whirlwind
Dread Command
Severed Reality
Systematic Genocide
Combat Shock

Notes: I didn't get in (21+ venue) so I stood outside for 4 1/2 hours in freezing weather to watch. It was worth it The sound and view was surprisingly good. Koktopus sounded great, and did a Slayer cover (Bloodline). Hammerlord sounded the best of the night. Seriously, they are something you need to watch out for. Warbringer were better when I saw them a couple weeks ago, but still good here. And Exodus. What can I say? There's a reason they rule so much. During Exodus' set, the singer from Hammerlord hung out with me outside. Definitely gonna try and catch em on Friday.

Exodus - 9/10
Warbringer - 8/10
Hammerlord - 9/10 (CHECK THEM OUT http://www.myspace.com/hammerlordslaysyou )
Koktopus - 8/10

No comments: