Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Concerts on the horizon!

Sad about Metallica not coming back to Kansas City on their next leg of their World Magnetic tour? On August 7th at the Granada in Lawrence, will be a Metallica tribute band by the name of Battery. They're a nationally touring band, so they must be good!

After some absence, The Mars Volta will return to KC at the Midland by AMC on September 14th. Tickets go on sale soon!

Possibly the heaviest show of the year, Kylesa will be at the Granada on October 10th along with Doomriders, Bison B.C., and Red Fang. It's gonna be loud.

No comments: