Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Heaviest night of all time?

Just found out about a pretty sick show going down. On April 2nd at the Record Bar (most likely 18+, but maybe all ages) will be Weedeater on their "Nine Toe" tour. Their myspace lists possible support bands as "Black Cobra, ASG, Black Tusk, The Gates of Slumber, US Christmas, and Struck by Lightning", but the event on last.fm here lists Black Tusk, The Gates Of Slumber, and Bison BC. We'll see as soon as The Record Bar updates its website.

No comments: