Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Skipping Kansas: Mayhem Festival

...but that's okay, because this year's line-up is one of the worst music festival line-up's I've ever seen. It's no longer a metal festival, it's not a festival full of nu-metal, metalcore, and radio hard rock garbage.

Main Stage:

Korn
Rob Zombie
Lamb Of God
Five Finger Death Punch

Mayhem Festival Stage:

Atreyu
Norma Jean
3 Inches Of Blood
In This Moment

Jagermeister Stage:

Hatebreed
Chimaira
Shadows Fall
Winds of Plague

What a joke. The closest date is in St. Louis, but don't even bother.

1 comment:

CH said...

This line-up is horrible. It's certainly not worth traveling to see, or even standing out in the hot July sun for.