Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Monday, March 1, 2010

A conundrum

It appears that Cattle Decapitation are coming here. But there's a problem.

That tour (Cattle Decapitation, Revocation, and Enfold Darkness) is going to be at Outland Ballroom in Springfield on May 11th.

However, Cattle Decapitation and Revocation will be at the Bottleneck in Lawrence on May 22nd, but it looks like they're opening for Job For A Cowboy and Whitechapel. Disgusting.

Decisions, decisions...

1 comment:

combustion07 said...

I'm going even though it is an outrage that Cattle Decap and Revocation are opening, both of them blow this kiddy scene shit out of the water.