Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Get your Rush fix this summer!

Just announced, Rush will be touring the US this summer and, for the first time ever, playing their hit "Moving Pictures" in its entirety. They'll be hitting the Midwest a LOT:

Jul. 01 - Starlight Theatre - Kansas City, MO
Aug. 20 - INTRUST Bank Arena - Wichita, KS
Aug. 22 - Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis - Maryland Heights, MO
Aug. 25 - Qwest Center Omaha - Omaha, NE
Sep. 21 - BOK Center - Tulsa, OK

I wouldn't be surprised to see Sandstone thrown in there on August 21.

No comments: