Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Upcoming Week: Hellbastard, Two Jucifer shows

Just a reminder:

Hellbastard will be at The Mouth (6th and Alabama) in Lawrence on Sept. 21 with a lot of good local bands. $8, all ages, no curfew. If you don't go to this show, you don't have any punk cred.

Jucifer is playing two shows for us this week as well. They'll be at the Replay Lounge in Lawrence on Sept. 23rd and at Davey's Uptown Rambler's Club in Kansas City on the 24th. Both shows are under $10 and they will be amazing performances.



No comments: