Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Monday, September 27, 2010

We are not Japanese, we are not American, we are not even human beings! We are...

...Peelander-Z!



Peelander-Z is returning to Lawrence at the Replay Lounge on October 13th! Their live shows are the best in the world and include, but aren't limited to: human bowling, audience members performing their instruments, giant monsters, confetti, makeshift instruments, running outside to play, and more! If you don't attend, you're missing the most fun you'll have all year!

No comments: