Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Potential Metallica US Setlist?

From Blabbermouth

01. That Was Just Your Life
02. The End Of The Line
03. Harvester Of Sorrow
04. Wherever I May Roam
05. One
06. Broken, Beat And Scarred
07. Cyanide
08. Frantic
09. Until It Sleeps
10. The Four Horsemen
11. The Day That Never Comes
12. Master Of Puppets
13. Fight Fire With Fire
14. Nothing Else Matters
15. Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
16. Last Caress
17. Blitzkrieg
18. Seek And Destroy

Can't say this is the strongest setlist they could be doing, but I'll take what I can get.

No Frantic or Until It Sleeps in Kansas City please.

1 comment:

Administrator said...

dude check out by bloggniness


http://thrashmetalreviews.blogspot.com