Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Friday, June 4, 2010

Catching up!: New concerts, cancellations, and skips

New concerts:

Black Breath will be at the Riot Room on June 7th, this Monday. Gonna be awesome. 21+.

Apparently the Rockstar Energy Uproar tour is stopping at Sandstone on August 18th, a Wednesday. This features Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, Airbourne, and more.

Canceled:

The Anal Cunt show has been canceled. No further information is available at this point.

Modified:

The Enthroned/Destroyer 666 tour might not have Shining on it, and it might have Nachtmystium now. I'll keep a close eye on that.

Skipping Kansas:

Exodus, Nevermore, Origin (for now), and Landmine Marathon.

No comments: