Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Friday, June 18, 2010

Last Minute Notice: Unmerciful + Troglodyte TOMORROW!

Hot damn. How did I miss this?

Unmerciful
Troglodyte
The Roman Holiday
Chaos Interval

Tomorrow (Friday, June 18th) at the Granada in Lawrence, KS. Come see two of the biggest and best bands from these here parts tear your face off with unrelenting death metal, and two other bands who ain't half bad either! It's only $5 too!

I'll be there. Are you man enough to show up too?

No comments: