Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mulligan's: Bringing the metal to Olathe!

Apparently, there's a new (or new to me) venue and production company that's booking tons of local metal shows in Olathe, including a metalfest!

The place is called Mulligan's Bar & Grill at 911 S. Parker St. They have lots of shows coming up, including performances from Vanlade, The Tards, Torn The Fuck Apart, Meat Shank, and a 2-day metalfest with performances from Christ Hate and Unmerciful, with more TBA!

www.myspace.com/killinitentertainment for all the shows.

Awesome!

No comments: