Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Skipping Kansas: Ozzfest again + Overkill again

After months of speculation, Ozzfest was announced. Although it certainly was a disappointment that there are so few dates, the lineup is solid for the most part and is loads better than Mayhem Fest this year.

Ozzy
Motley Crue
Halford
DevilDriver
Nonpoint

Black Label Society
Drowning Pool
Kingdom Of Sorrow
Skeletonwitch
Goatwhore
Saviours
Kataklysm

Only like 6 dates, though. Closest is Chicago, I guess.

--

Overkill announced dates for the 2nd leg of their Killfest tour and it's not even hitting the west coast, let alone the midwest.

Overkill
Forbidden
Evile
Gama Bomb
Bonded By Blood

A near perfect mixing of old-school thrash and newer thrash bands. Closest date is...uh, really none.

No comments: