Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

mc chris -- Lawrence, KS -- May 26th, 2010

The first band were locals BaioWolf. I'm not really even sure how to describe it. It was 2 guys with mics, all their music was prerecorded. They performed in the audience and wore only their underwear. I assumed it was gonna be stupid pop music, but after some electro intro, they kept screaming and jumping into all the hipsters and it was one of the best things ever. I kept laughing through their entire set; all 10 minutes of it. A guy in a giant platypus costume came out and danced too. Simultaneously the worst and best thing I've ever seen. There's no way I could ever review them.

Math the Band:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F252BaenmYE

Yeah.

It was my 4th time seeing mc chris and it's time for him to dive back into his back catalogue. His newer stuff is just fine, but it makes for better dancing than actual rapping. But when he did hit those old ones, it was awesome. He had a t-shirt contest in the crowd and some 10 year old kid won with his Flash (superhero) shirt. That was fun. He also threw out some girl for being drunk and creepy and a pedophile. Good times. The crowd was great and I could tell mc chris was having a good time. He just needs to learn to not be afraid of his older stuff!

Neville
Drinkin' Blunts & Smokin' 40s
IG-88's '57 Chevrolet
Pizza Butt
Hoodie Ninja
The Tussin (Robotussin)
Wiid
Nrrd Grrl
006
Harry Potter
Emo Party
Bossk on a Segway
Fette's 'Vette
Smackababy

mc chris: 8/10
Math the Band: 3/10
Baiowolf: both 0/10 and 10/10

No comments: