Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Friday, July 2, 2010

Another Midwest Metal Fest!



Just found out about this. It's all the way in Overlan, MO (right outside of St. Louis), but that lineup is awesome. Devourment and Putrid Pile alone make this worth going to.

Day 1:

BLOODSOAKED
CEMETERY RAPIST
METH TOOTH
INTRACRANIAL BUTCHERY
ANIMATED DEAD
DECAPITATED SAINTS
VISCERAL THRONE

Day 2:


WACO JESUS
PUTRID PILE
DEVOURMENT
MASS MURDER MESSIAH
MELORA
WHAT THOU WILL
WRAITH
HEMORRAGING ELYSIUM

No comments: