Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Apostasy Returns!

They couldn't stay away for too long.

Behemoth returns to The Granada in Lawrence on November 9th in support of their album "Evangelion" with a killer line-up including Watain, Withered and Black Anvil. Their show a few years back with Job For a Cowboy and Gojira was amazing, so this should be even better!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hell yes! Awesome, won't have to travel to see them again. That show should be killer. Have been wanting to see Watain too.

Anonymous said...

This isn't happening now. Nergal is in the hospital and it sounds like he will be for several months. I got an email today saying I was being refunded my money.

Wishing Nergal a complete and speedy recovery.