Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Friday, July 9, 2010

Hammerween!

An announcement for another Hammerlod/Troglodyte show is a fantastic announcement indeed.

The night before Halloween, KC will be laid to waste by some of the best bands the area has to offer.

HAMMERLORD
TROGLODYTE
DISKREET
SERATED
THE CAST PATTERN
AT THE LEFT HAND OF GOD
KOKTOPUS

Look at that lineup. That's hot.

October 30th
The Beaumont Club
Kansas City
All Ages

$10/$12 for under 21
$6 if you come in costume!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see this! I've only heard Hammerlord and Koktopus though.

Anonymous said...

This show will indeed be killer! Hammerlord freakn Rocks-Serated kicks your A$$ with metal you can understand- and Koktopus kills! Looks like a promising lineup all in all! I hear you have to show up early if you want a spot inside!!