Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Monday, August 25, 2008

Another new one from Metallica

Another new one: My Apocalypse, the last song on the album. thanks, blabbermouth!

[URL="mms://wm.elektra.com/metallica/metallica_com/2008/de/My_Apocalypse.wma"]Windows Media[/URL]

[URL="rtsp://rm.elektra.com/metallica/metallica_com/2008/de/My_Apocalypse.rm"]Real Media[/URL]

[URL="rtsp://rm.elektra.com/metallica/metallica_com/2008/de/My_Apocalypse.mov"]Quicktime[/URL]

also: Skeletonwitch got canceled this upcoming Thursday at the Riot Room. :( Sucks. You'll have to catch them at Uptown Theater on Halloween opening Danzig's Blackest of the Black tour.

No comments: