Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Friday, August 8, 2008

Mandatory Metallica -- August 8th, 2008

Leper Messiah
Stone Cold Crazy
Bleeding Me

Leper Messiah is an alright song, but to me it seems like the mean to which all Metallica songs should be judged. It's good, but not great. To me, this is what Metallica should sound like on a bad day.

Stone Cold Crazy is fun but it's way too short. Not one of my favorite cover songs that they've done, but entertaining none the less. They won a Grammy for this, right?

Bleeding Me. When I heard this was the next song, I dreaded it because it was from Load. And the beginnings of the song led me to believe that I was correct in not looking forward to it, but it turned out to be not half bad in the end.

No comments: