Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mandatory Metallica -- August 26th, 2008

Of Wolf And Man
Last Caress/Green Hell
One

Of Wolf And Man is really good. Might be my second favorite song off of The Black Album, right after Enter Sandman. Vocals are great too.

Last Caress is such a great song when Metallica does it, but I think I prefer the Misfits version. It's all good, though. Green Hell is way faster and more "metal" to me. Good cover!

One is probably the only Metallica song that I listened to a lot before I started listening to Mandatory Metallica. The solo's here are blistering! So awesome.

No comments: