Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mandatory Metallica -- August 19th, 2008

Jump In The Fire
Remember Tomorrow
Damage Inc.

When Jump In The Fire started, I assumed it was from Garage Inc. because it sounded like nothing I had ever heard before. It's on Kill 'Em All which is gettting better and better. Great song.

Remember Tomorrow is the Iron Maiden cover that I've already heard on Mandatory Metallica before, but I'm so glad I got to hear it again. Love this song so much, better than the original! Mwahahaha.


Good God! The beginning of Damage Inc. made me think it was from Load or something, but I was damn wrong. This is one of the best Metallica songs i've heard and definitely the most brutal I've ever heard.

No comments: