Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mandatory Metallica -- August 20th, 2008

Don't Tread On Me
The Wait
Phantom Lord

Kind of a weird beginning, Don't Tread On Me went into being easily recognizable from The Black Album. The lyrics to me are kind of...stupid. But everything else is the norm for the Black Album. So it's okay.

What in the hell are up with these vocals! This is a Killing Joke cover and I've never heard them before. Eh, this is a lame song. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Woo! Old, fast Metallica. Well, faster. Anyway, the opening riff kind of reminded me of Municipal Waste for some reason. It's definitely not the fastest on Kill 'Em All, but it'll do. It's another by the books thrash song from Metallica. It's okay.

No comments: