Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Friday, August 15, 2008

Mandatory Metallica -- August 15th, 2008

Seek And Destroy
The God Who Failed
Dyer's Eve

Seek And Destroy: Classic and my favorite song off of Kill 'Em All. Can't really say much more. Horns up!

The God Who Failed isn't a thrash song, but for The Black Album, it's one of the better ones, I think. A fun song to me.

Dyer's Eve is awesome! Just everything about it is really brutal and awesome. Absolutely loved it.

Really tired, so short post. :P

No comments: