Got information on a new show or need to contact me?

I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. If you have tips, if you wanna say how much I rule or how much I suck: It's all good.

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/mankvill
E-Mail: mandatory-metallica@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: jjstrfx64@hotmail.com
AIM: jjstrfox64

Monday, August 18, 2008

Mandatory Metallica -- August 18th, 2008

Sad But True
Hit The Lights
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

Sad But True was, when I first heard it, one of those songs that I knew of when I heard it, but never what it was called or who performed it. I kinda had the same thing with Raining Blood with that opening riff. This, while not a fantastic Metallica song, is just a fun one and I can imagine headbanging to this in concert.

AUGH! I'm a sucker for this intro. I love stuff that builds up to a rockin' speedy song. Woah, James is screaming in this song. I don't think I've evver heard him do it that much! But, damn, this is so good! Barely sounds like Metallica at all, especially those solos.

Ehhh...I don't like slow songs like these from Metallica usually. Meh, that backing guitar gets really annoying to me. And James' vocals. That's about it for this song.

No comments: